The main objective here is to carry out the audit procedures which KAM Auditing, client and any third party have agreed and to prepare the report on fact-based findings. It can be done for the following:
- As part of acquisition due diligence review;
- Lender- borrower relationship, where the lender wants to have an independent audit and report on the borrower’s financial information;
- Landlord-tenant relationship where the landlord requires an independent reporting on the turnover reported by the tenant;
- For any other special purpose.
- Financial status review of a company, financial structure advice, risk, assessing operational efficiency of controls, and verifying business processes, are other agreed upon procedures that we perform.